NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT CENTRE- CROSS COUNTRY SKI RACER

Saturday, August 3, 2013

PICTURESSSSSS

Here area few snaps from the last 2ish days....

 Photo Credit: Bob Thompson
My Team!

 Photo Credit: Bob Thompson
One more time...

Another classic Dachstein shot, but really, it doesn't get old. I love how the mountains always appear in layers, like they aren't real.  Tomorrow we have been prescribed "as long as you want" on the skiing front (within reason, of course), since it's our last long day on the glacier. Time to soak up the rays!


 By a skilled photog's standards this is a terrible shot, but I like it for whatever reason.


 "The meeting spot." Meet for workouts, meet for dinner, but make it before the quarterly bells rings and you're good to go. It's actually a bench outside a small museum in the driveway of our accommodation.


We do that a lot... match.

HUh? We were at the rollerski track in Ramsau this afternoon to work through some recovery from this morning's running intensity. There is definitely a picture out there of myself completely snow-plowed, arms out, thinking I'm about the eat it, but I don't have it on hand. I'm usually pretty good on my rollerskis, but this track is CRAZY. Fast downhills and banked corners at well... every corner. Fun, but a tad bit scary. I'll try to drum up some pictures of it for the next post. 

Off to bed with me,
E.

.... .... .... .... NOW IS THE TIME TO BE FULL OF COURAGE